thrift-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Garcia <rgarcia2...@gmail.com>
Subject questions about javascript client
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:37:27 GMT
The example javascript client in lib/js relies on a barebones http server
(httpd.java) compiled specifically for the ThriftTest service
(ThriftTest.thrift). I have a couple of questions:

1. Are people using the javascript client in a production environment?

2. If so, what's a typical configuration on the server side to direct
requests to Thrift services? The solution provided in httpd.java doesn't
seem very generic, and it's unclear to me how one would accomplish the same
task on a production http server (like apache).

Thanks!
Rafael