thrift-user mailing list archives

From ro...@bufferoverflow.ch
Subject Re: Where's thrift runtime library file ?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 05:41:04 GMT
Hi Jeff

C++ Runtime on Windows is currently not supported by default, but you
can have a look on the following two pages:
- http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/ThriftInstallationWin32
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-591

an other option for windows, use the csharp implementation
lib/csharp/ThriftMSBuildTask/ThriftMSBuildTask.csproj will create Thrift.dll

Regards

Roger