thrift-user mailing list archives

From ro...@bufferoverflow.ch
Subject Re: Thrift for Windows Phone 7
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:23:18 GMT
Sorry, I do not have a Windows 7 or Vista Environment, which seems to
be required for Windows 7 Phone Development.

But try to remove or re-implement functionality by using a Compiler Switch

e.g. within lib/csharp/src/Collections/THashSet.cs

#if NET_2_0
		TDictSet<T> set = new TDictSet<T>();
#else
		HashSet<T> set = new HashSet<T>();
#endif

what implementation does Windows Phone 7 provide?

then have a look at http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/HowToContribute

we are ready to add new functionality or new platforms.

- Roger