thrift-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kona <abhishek.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven repo for thrift?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 18:40:45 GMT
On Saturday 09 October 2010 12:02 AM, Mark Slee wrote:
> Who actually knows how to publish to Maven here? Has someone done it before? By my count
Bryan must have offered to help with this about 4 or 5 times now, but it seems like each time
he offers he's not receiving the information needed to help him make it happen.

> Is there anyone else hanging about on the list that can chime in here w/ details on how
to actually get the package into Maven? If so, please do!

Well the process takes some time.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
The above link some explanation.

There are two ways of going about it : Thrift can host the maven
artifact at its own repository (google does this  e.g google-gson), or
it can submit the jar to Maven central by following this process :
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+Maven+Central

Abhishek Kona