thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mike Lovell <m...@dev-zero.net>
Subject Re: Reg Proxy Access While Connection Establishment to a Thrift Server
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:50:29 GMT
afaik, there isn't support in the TSocket class to use a proxy. it is
possible to do a thrift request over http (and a proxy) but that
requires the server to be using a http based transport for it to work. i
have never used the facebook puzzler so i can't say it does or doesn't
support a http transport. a quick look over the webpage for it doesn't
seem to indicate that there is.

mike