thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven repo for thrift?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 19:02:03 GMT
As an Apache project, Thrift presumably has access to at least the apache
snapshots repository.  I don't know if incubator projects can do
full scale releases to the main apache repo which is automagically mirrored
to the Maven central repository.  For that matter, the snapshots
may also be mirrored.