thrift-user mailing list archives

From Dan Harvey <dan.har...@mendeley.com>
Subject Out of sequence response
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 18:16:32 GMT
Hey,

We're working on a project using thrift between a java client and a ruby
server. This works fine in development but when we test this in production
we get the following error :-

org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: add failed: out of sequence
response

I've tried to debug why this is happening but can't seem to find a cause or
reason.
I think it may be due to using incompatible thrift libraries but we've build
the java and ruby libraries from the latest trunk and still get the same
issue.

Any ideas on why this happens and ways to fix it?

Thanks,

--
Dan Harvey | Datamining Engineer
www.mendeley.com/profiles/dan-harvey