thrift-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError with thrift
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:59:09 GMT
Without more information, it's hard to say for sure, but my guess would be
one of the following:

1) your java heap size (-Xmx) is too low for the size of messages you are
sending
2) you are sending random traffic to your thrift server's port that happens
to look like an oversized message. some port monitoring tools do things like
this.