thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Marius Greve Hagen" <marius.greve.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Thrift for Windows Phone 7
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:07:03 GMT
How do I compile the thrift .dll to use in a Windows Phone 7 application?
Compiling the .dll with standard Visual Studio Express 2010 works just
fine, but when I try to add it as a reference to my Windows Phone project
I get an error message saying that it wasn't built with the Windows Phone
runtime.
When I then try to build it in Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows
Phone I get some errors that BufferedStream, TcpClient and some others
can't be found. I.e. they are not in the .NET CF that the Windows Phone
SDK uses...
Any way to solve this? :)

- Marius