thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Marius Greve Hagen" <marius.greve.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift for Windows Phone 7
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:02:02 GMT
No? How do I use that?

When I compile lib/csharp/src/Thrift.csproj using .NET Framework 4 I get
no errors, but when I compile it with the Windows Phone framework I get
errors that the type or namespace "BufferedStream", "HashSet", "TcpClient"
and so on could not be found.
When I try to add the .dll created with .NET F4 in my Windows Phone
project I get an error that it was not built using the Windows Phone
runtime so I cannot use it.

Any suggestions on how I should proceed to get this working?

Marius