thrift-user mailing list archives

From David Jeske <dav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about server non-blocking I/O vs async handler support
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:07:37 GMT
I may undertake this, but for C# not java (as that's where I need it). I
asked about Java because I'm looking for the 'thrifty' way to do this
pattern, since it should probably be fairly similar across language-stubs.
Aside from that, I figure the C# stub patterns should be pretty similar to
the Java stub patterns.

I won't need this for at least a few months in my project, but I will need
it eventually. I'll re-engage when this becomes an issue I need to tackle.

also, I see now that Erik's C++ patch was updated and submitted in JIRA...