thrift-user mailing list archives

From Dvir Volk <dvir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will you add THsHaServer for thrift cpp-based server ?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:15:50 GMT
2011/1/17 David Reiss <dreiss@fb.com>

> In C++, THsHaServer is not a separate class.  You get the same
> functionality by using TNonblockingServer as long as you use a constructor
> that takes a ThreadManager.

Is there any place where all the different servers and the implications of
using them in different languages are documented?
I didn't find it on the wiki, and most of the time I'm either experimenting
or reading the source code of the servers themselves to figure this out.
This is perhaps the thing I miss the most about the documentation, as
everything else is so straight forward...