thrift-user mailing list archives

From dean forever <deanforwever2...@gmail.com>
Subject best solution for java client and python server maintaining high concurrents
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 05:23:58 GMT
When I use the default example settings for java client and python server(
like tutorial shows) to do Jmeter Tests,lots of errors such as
"TTransportException: Socket already connected"  "'Connection reset by peer"
"Broken pipe"
happened

when i try TFramedTransport TCompactProtocol in java, it's all right

in python  when I use TFramedTransport ,it shows that no listen and accept
method in it.When I added them by
def listen(self):
return self.__trans.listen()

the python server can run normally

but when I start Java Client to request, the python server show lots of
NameError in TCompactProtocol.py

Anyone has a better solution  to this combine???Please help me find a best
solution for java Client and python Server  maintaining
 high concurrents