thrift-user mailing list archives

From Dvir Volk <dvir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best solution for java client and python server maintaining high concurrents
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:45:38 GMT
I don't know about the compact transport, but just a python server tip -
use TBinaryProtocolAccelerated, handles serialization with C code which
makes it faster.
Also, try not to have more jmeter threads than max threads on the server.
I'm currently testing thrift with jmeter via a PHP proxy rest server, but
these tips should apply when testing directly with java, I guess.