thrift-user mailing list archives

From Chris Morgan <chmor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: slow c# server under mono
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:30:14 GMT
I just tested it out and setting NoDelay on the socket brought the
rate up from 30msg/sec up to ~12k msg/sec which is fine for me for
now.

What now? It looks like the guy that fixed the issue reported by
Jonathan says the solution is to used a frame transport? It still
looks like this is an issue with whatever the default transport is,
TServerSocket I guess?

Chris