thrift-user mailing list archives

From Marlene Marques <marlene.marq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple interfaces handled by the same TServer
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:06:49 GMT
Hi,

I went through the issues in the project and found a ticket about
multiplexing services [1], that looks like one of my approaches. I was
curious why it wasn't committed. Is it for lack of support in other
languages or you think the feature isn't worthy.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-563