thrift-user mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Rezende <rcreze...@gmail.com>
Subject Read an invalid frame size of 0. Are you using TFramedTransport on the client side?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:42:58 GMT
Hi Thrift users,

I'm getting a log error every call to the thrift server from php. But
everything is working, Am I doing the right setup?

ERROR org.apache.thrift.server.TNonblockingServer - Read an invalid
frame size of 0. Are you using TFramedTransport on the client side?

java server:

			TagService.Processor processor = new TagService.Processor(new FooBarImpl());
			Factory protFactory = new TBinaryProtocol.Factory(true, true);
			TNonblockingServerSocket socket = new TNonblockingServerSocket(new
InetSocketAddress(host, port));
			THsHaServer.Args args = new THsHaServer.Args(socket);
			args.processor(processor);
			args.protocolFactory(protFactory);
			args.workerThreads(..);
			TServer server = new THsHaServer(args);

php client (extension enabled):

		$this->transport  = new TFramedTransport(new
TSocket($GLOBALS['SERVER_HOST'], $GLOBALS['SERVER_PORT']));
		$this->client = new TagServiceClient(new
TBinaryProtocolAccelerated($this->transport));
		$this->transport->open();