thrift-user mailing list archives

From Eric Lubow <eric.lu...@gmail.com>
Subject Node.js Flume Plugin Thrift Errors
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:09:48 GMT
I am attempting to write a Node.js Plugin for Flume using Thrift and C++.  I
can get it to compile and everything appears to be ok.  Then when I attempt
to load it up via Node.js, I get undefined symbol errors (see pastie link
below):

http://www.pastie.org/1549160

I have ensured that on both my Mac and the Linux env that thrift is in the
library path ("ldconfig -p | grep thrift" on linux).  Any thoughts as to
what I am doing wrong here?

You can find the source to the plugin here:
https://github.com/simplereach/node-flume

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-e
--