thrift-user mailing list archives

From Chris Morgan <chmor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: slow c# server under mono
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 21:08:20 GMT
Hi Bryan.

Actually haven't heard this before. Just started using thrift a few
days ago. I'll gladly try that for additional performance.

I'd also like to resolve the issue for future users that may consider
using thrift with mono and abandon the idea when they get 30 messages
/sec.

Shouldn't the c# TServerSocket work like the cpp and java ones do in
terms of disabling nagle?

Chris