thrift-user mailing list archives

From "mickey.guoyun" <mickey.guo...@gmail.com>
Subject how to code more than one thrift?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:36:48 GMT
Hi,every one.I am a new to thrift.follow the wiki,i can use thrift to deploy RPC project.but
i have two problems:
1.
I write all service,struct,exception into one thrift file.if we have updated the requirment
(so that we must modify thrift file),
and recompile the thrift file to build kinds of language's source code what we want to.
so i want to write more than one thrift file ,if we need to update,we only need to add or
modify small amounts of thrift file.
thfit has this function?if ture,please give me a example.
2.
we use Java to write Server,and use PHP to write Client.but we found that ,if Java's Server
return boolean(true or false),the Php's Client will receive null.i think may be we must return
Boolean object.

Thank you very much!

2011-03-16

mickey.guoyun