thrift-user mailing list archives

From Simon Reavely <simon.reav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: c# THttpClient is using HttpVersion.Version10 - leading to 42ms response times
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:05:30 GMT
Precisely, that's my assumption. Its really HTTP 101, so I was really
surprised to see that the csharp client class was using HTTP 1.0. I'm
interested to see if ANYONE has successfully used the thrift csharp
HTTPClient...I don't see how this could have worked for anyone with low
latency requirements.

Surely I can't be the first to try this?

S.

--
Simon Reavely
simon.reavely@gmail.com