thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed system with thrift. Is it possible?
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 23:29:03 GMT
For a more peer-based distributed system, you may want to establish servers
on both sides.

But nothing prevents you from building a distributed system using Thrift.

Can you explain your question a bit more?  What characteristics did you
think might make Thrift unsuitable?  What is lacking from RPC as a
primitive?