thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift: The Missing Guide
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:04:44 GMT
Looks very nice (and SORELY missed).

It would be nice to have a few sample programs.  There is always uncertainty
among new Thrift programmers about which specific classes to use for
Transports and such.  I know I don't know the current dogma on this.

Another thing that is never discussed much is how to use Thrift
serialization to store and read data.

Some examples that show how easy Thrift makes unit testing would be great as
well.