thrift-user mailing list archives

From Shrinath M <shrinat...@webyog.com>
Subject Re: How to use TBufferedTransport in Java ?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 04:20:32 GMT
Why would you recommend Framed Transport ?
Isn't that the opposite to whats described in section 4.2 in the white paper
?

And can you show me an example usage of TIOStreamTransport on Java ?
I didn't see one proper example anywhere...
I've doubts like should we create a socket ? Can we have multiple
buffers accessing the different streams like we can do on Framed Transport
?

--
Regards
Shrinath.M