thrift-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Gupta Tankala <tvi...@socialyantra.com>
Subject does thrift support batch requests?
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 03:10:58 GMT
Hi,
I am new to thrift and just started using it and really like it so far. I am
using a java server and ruby client.
Is it possible to make batch calls from client to server? that way, my
website front end doesn't have to make multiple calls to my backend.

Are there any best practices? the other option is for ruby client to make
multiple async calls to the java server. is that possible? i couldn't see
any stubs in the generated ruby client file.

thanks
vinod