thrift-user mailing list archives

From Seth Hitchings <s...@evernote.com>
Subject Re: How to pass image between process (Ruby to C++)
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:48:33 GMT
We move file contents using the Data type defined here:
http://www.evernote.com/about/developer/api/ref/Types.html#Struct_Data

This is defined in the IDL as:

   struct Data {

  1:  optional  binary bodyHash,

  2:  optional  i32 size,

  3:  optional  binary body

}

Containing types typically carry additional metadata such as the filename,
MIME type, etc.

Seth