thrift-user mailing list archives

From Joel Meyer <joel.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: out of sequence response
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:04:11 GMT
What libraries are you using? I encountered the same issue when using Java
client to talk to an Erlang server. There was an issue in the erlang library
where the wrong sequence number was being returned (it may always have been
setting 0 or something like that). It's fixed in a recent build. I think
Java didn't care about seq numbers until 0.6 or thereabouts, because I
didn't have the problem when using 0.5 libs.

Joel