thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems building thrift
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:24:18 GMT
Matt, Mike can you answer the following or open a ticket with the following details and assign
it to me please

What OS are you on and can you please provide a list of gems you have installed and which
ruby version you are using.
What is your error message you are getting with python 3.x ?
What rspec version do you have installed?
Do you have bundler installed?

-Jake