thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSX - building universal library binaries
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:01:50 GMT
The thrift build is not setup to create a universal binary currently. if you would like to
create a ticket for this we can take a look at making this a global configure option. To set
the arch you can pass CPPFLAGS='-arch i386' to configure.  You should be able to use this
for each arch you want to create and then use lipo to combine them into a universal binary.

-Jake