thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error while Compiling
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:41:42 GMT
Your error of htons, htonl, ntohs, ntohl means you are missing the netinet/in.h include which
is wrapped in a typedef in Thrift.h in the cpp lib. Adding the following to your compile line
should help you -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H

g++ -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H -Wall -I/usr/local/include/thrift *.cpp -lthrift -o
something

-Jake