thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jools Enticknap <jool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoa thrift server?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:11:32 GMT
Hi Bård,

The cocoa generator does create all the supporting code you need to create a cocoa based service.

In order to create an endpoint which will handle the socket connections, take a look at the
the TSocketServer.[hm] files.

The generated file will provide you with an implementation of a TProcessor which will manage
interaction with your service.

so….

If you have a service called Foo, then you will find in the generated .h file a @protocol
Foo, which will have all the methods you need to implement to handle the service requests.

Once you have implemented your Foo class, you can pass that to your FooProcessor, which in
tern can be used in conjunction with the TSocketServer.

Hope that helps.

--
Jools Enticknap

On Tuesday, 31 January 2012 at 10:12, Bård Fjukstad wrote:

> Are there any examples of a thrift server using cococa? The generator does not create
any server skeletons, like the cpp generator. I have searched for examples all over the net,
but found none.