thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Christian, Daniel" <Daniel.Christ...@Honeywell.com>
Subject C library requirements?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:58:31 GMT
I'm new to thrift, so I'm still finding my way around.

I need C, C++, and Python support in thrift.  I get the latter 2, but  ./configure gives me:
Building C (GLib) Library .... : no

What do I need to have installed for the C library to get built?

I have glibc-devel-2.5 and boost-devel-1.33 installed.  I'm on RedHat EL 5.7 (32 bit x86).
My gcc is 4.1.2.

The code generator says that C is supported, but I don't know how far that will go if the
library isn't being build.

-Dan

Please note that I am NOT authorized to negotiate, bind or make commitments on behalf of Honeywell
Technology Solutions, Inc.
This communication, including any attachment, is intended solely for the entity or individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
once, and delete this message.