thrift-user mailing list archives

From Dvir Volk <d...@doat.com>
Subject Re: How to have a server manage sub-processes?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:29:32 GMT
Hi Dan, I don't know if it's still relevant after all this time, but thrift
for python has 2 options to handle your needs (sort of).
There are 2 server classes you can use - TForkingServer that can fork a sub
process for each new request, or TProcessPoolServer that spawns a pool of
"worker" processes that accept requests from the same port (but can't
directly share state).

--
Dvir Volk
System Architect, The Everything Project (formerly DoAT)