thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mike Riley <mikeri...@yelirekim.com>
Subject Re: How can i bind my server to an specific IP?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 03:24:23 GMT
We just handle this via iptables on our deployments, if you're just
concerned about security rather than which interfaces get used, this will
allow you to control which IPs it can be accessed on:

-A INPUT -p tcp -s <source IP> --sport 1024:65535 -d <destination IP>
--dport <thrift port> -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT