thrift-user mailing list archives

From Lingfeng Zhuang <zlfc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift C++ on windows reports WSAPoll error
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 16:42:20 GMT
I just checked out latest code from SVN.

As README_WINDOWS said, I defined HAVE_CONFIG_H. When building, compiler
reports

“config.h”: No such file or directory c:\thrift\lib\cpp\src\thrift\thrift.h
28 1 server

I have to change all
#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include "config.h"
#endif

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include "windows/config.h"
#endif

After it, compiling succeed. But console reports the error when running.

Starting the server...
Thrift: Fri May 04 00:37:23 2012 TServerSocket::listen() socketpair() errno
= 10093
Thrift: Fri May 04 00:37:23 2012 getaddrinfo 10093: application does not
call WSAStartup, or WSAStartup failed.

It runs fine after changing TServerSocket::listen to (as Denis said)

void TServerSocket::listen() {
#ifdef _WIN32
TWinsockSingleton::create();
#endif // _WIN32