thrift-user mailing list archives

From Tanner Swett <swe...@mail.gvsu.edu>
Subject Undefined reference errors when attempting to link with Thrift
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:48:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to write a C++ application that uses Thrift. When I attempt
to build it, however, I get a bunch of error messages saying that
certain references to Thrift-related things are undefined. Here is the
full output of my g++ command: http://pastie.org/4280898

The build command itself is: g++ -Wall -o parcv_server
-DHAVE_NETINET_IN_H -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H -I/usr/local/include/thrift
-lopencv_core -lopencv_contrib -lthrift parcv_constants.cpp
parcv_server.cpp parcv_types.cpp ParCV.cpp

Here's my main() function: http://pastie.org/4280905

libthrift.so is in /usr/local/lib/libthrift.so, and it does not appear
to contain any symbol with "TNonblockingServer" in it.

I have Thrift 0.8.0, and I am trying to build this application on an
AWS instance running RHEL 6.3.

Thank you for your help,
Tanner Swett