thrift-user mailing list archives

From manu militari <thejugglingmon...@gmail.com>
Subject Callback subscriptions [C++]
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:24:34 GMT
Hi,

I am looking at building a distributed application which requires for both
synchronous client-server calls and asynchronous callbacks to clients that
previously subscribe to a specific server interface. From what I have seen
the latter is not really supported out of the box in thrift, but I just
noticed the TEvhttpServer and TEvhttpClientChannel classes in the async
folder, and I was wondering whether this is actually what I need? are there
any samples that make use of this mechanism?

Thanks!