thrift-user mailing list archives

From Henrique Mendonça <hmendo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javascript Client Architecture
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:56:50 GMT
Hi Juan

The JS client works exactly like a Java client, however, it's currently
limited to HTTP as transport  and JSON as the protocol.
for an example run:
ant testserver
under: thrift//lib/js/test/

If you want to you can probably implement a WebSocket transport for the JS
lib without much effort, patches welcome! :)

Cheers,
Henrique