thrift-user mailing list archives

From Nan Zhu <zhunans...@gmail.com>
Subject Modify the design of RPC framework?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:07:23 GMT
Hi, all

I met a question during my development using Thrift

e.g. at the beginning of the project, I generate the c++ code from ".thrift" file, and then
I work on those RPC callees to implement them, after that, I found I need to add another callee
to the system, I modify the .thrift file and generate the C++ code again,

how should I merge the new version of generated code with my implemented version? do I need
to copy the related part manually(e.g. new callee declaration)?

Thank you!

Best,

--
Nan Zhu