thrift-user mailing list archives

From Nan Zhu <zhunans...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: Modify the design of RPC framework?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:21:56 GMT
Hi, Ted,

Thanks for your replying,

 18 class UserStorageHandler : virtual public UserStorageIf {
 19  public:
 20   UserStorageHandler() {
 21     // Your initialization goes here
 22   }
 23
 24   void store(const UserProfile& user) {
 25     // Your implementation goes here
 26     printf("store\n");
 27   }
 28
 29   void retrieve(UserProfile& _return, const int32_t uid) {
 30     // Your implementation goes here
 31     printf("retrieve\n");
 32   }
 33
 34 };

the above is the generated code, do you mean I should remove those {} and printf(), and change
this generated cpp file as a header file, and then implement the functions in a cpp?

Best

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,