thrift-user mailing list archives

From Salu Kurian <salukur...@gmail.com>
Subject Cocoa thrift server?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:43:39 GMT
Hi There

I am trying to use Thrift on iOS server side

1) Create .thrift file from sample
2) got my client side stub created my the tool in .m and .h file

now to start the server i have this below code

-(void) StartServer
{

    BulletinBoardImpl *someimp =[[BulletinBoardImpl alloc] initWithArray];

    BulletinBoardProcessor *videoProcessor = [[BulletinBoardProcessor
alloc] initWithBulletinBoard:someimp];

    TSharedProcessorFactory *processorFactory = [[TSharedProcessorFactory
                                                  alloc]
initWithSharedProcessor:videoProcessor];

    TSocketServer *socketServer = [[TSocketServer alloc] initWithPort:2002

protocolFactory:[TBinaryProtocolFactory sharedFactory]
processorFactory
:processorFactory];

}

The problem is i have get hit the server side implementation and on the
client side its stuck
- (int) readAll: (uint8_t *) buf offset: (int) off length: (int) len in
TNSStreamTranport , any idea what i am doing wrong here?

--
Regards,
Salu Kurian.