thrift-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Scott <patr...@springmetrics.com>
Subject Re: 回复: Modify the design of RPC framework?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:38:56 GMT
The c++ generator does generate interfaces. I think the file you are
referring to is UserStorage_server.skeleton.cpp which the compiler
generates. You do not need to modify this file. Instead, create your own
implementation file that does something very similar.

I use the c++ generator heavily and I ignore the skeleton file in compiling
and just create my own implementation file that implements the service
interface.