thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching Mailing List Archives?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:17:42 GMT
What about using Google?

For example: [php site:mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/thrift-dev/]
brings up interminable discussions of PHP on the thrift-dev mailing list.

Several projects such as Lucene and Mahout and Hadoop have special purpose
search engines provided by one or more of the Lucene packaging companies.
 If you want a broader search, then the site keyword is probably more
useful.