thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Rekha" <Rekha_Jo...@intuit.com>
Subject Re: Searching Mailing List Archives?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 05:13:14 GMT
Hi Alan, Tarun,

In Yahoo! , we had this site popularized internally -
<http://search-hadoop.com/> and http://search-lucene.com/ for any specific
search on hadoop/lucene.

I am not sure if it has sections on Hcat/Thrift specifically, but search
does its job.For resolving initial hurdles, its a remarkable site.
Recommended.

But I agree, what Ted suggested gives you more control on search, and
think google has some more tags to leverage its search box better, its
there somewhere..

Thanks
Rekha