thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Roger Meier" <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>
Subject AW: Trying to building Thrift 0.9.0 with MinGW64 on Windows
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:44:30 GMT
Most people use Visual Studio to build the library, I have never tried to
use MinGW64.

We use mingw to compile the Apache Thrift Compiler for Windows on Linux, see
this:
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Thrift/job/Thrift-Compiler-Windows/

Please let us know how it works if get it up and running.
-roger

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Thrift.