thrift-user mailing list archives

From Billy Charlton <sfbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to building Thrift 0.9.0 with MinGW64 on Windows
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:48:50 GMT
Yep I have it working on Visual Studio, and boost 1.48 does seem OK on that
platform. The problems I have stem from trying to use MinGW64 (which we
were hoping to use in order to avoid purchasing VS2010 licenses and
managing licenses forever).  MinGW in regular 32-bit mode also works!  It
seems to be the 64bit version of MinGW that is giving Thrift trouble.

I have tried all the tricks in my bag at this point, but I may look into
this some more in the future.

Thanks for chiming in!