thrift-user mailing list archives

From Billy Charlton <sfbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to building Thrift 0.9.0 with MinGW64 on Windows (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:37:41 GMT
A-ha, I didn't realize the Windows 7.1 SDK had the 64-bit compilers in it.
 I will definitely try that.

I've made enormous progress slogging through the MinGW64 build; it's so
close.. but not quite.  There is some code in TSocketServer that calls
fcntl() and a couple other POSIX-only methods, which shouldn't be happening
on Windows.  If I could figure that out I think it would be golden, but
using VS Express would be an easier path.

Thanks for the tip.