thrift-user mailing list archives

From Sid <itis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of TAsyncClient
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 23:08:47 GMT
Ok so this is really perplexing me. I am trying to get
 my TThreadPoolServer  and my client which is based on TAsyncClient to
work, TAsyncClient ofcourse uses the TNonblocking transport. I keep getting
the "timeout exception" in my Async callback.

Now my server works fine with the Regular client(With TSocket) works just
fine. Why is this?

-Sid