thrift-user mailing list archives

From Joseph McLaughlin <JMcLaugh...@cybexintl.com>
Subject cocoa server using external accessory framework?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:29:26 GMT
Hi:

I am developing a made-for-ipod (MFI) accessory and I was hoping to "talk thrift" between
my accessory and an iPad over the USB connection via cocoa's External Accessory framework,
with a server running on the IOS side.  It looks like the the TNSStreamTransport will plug
into the EA framework quite nicely since they both use NSStreams.  However, I noticed that
TSocketServer is the only server option for the cocoa library.  Can/Should I create a TExternalAccessoryServer
class analogous to TSocketServer to do this?  Or am I way off here?

Thanks,
Joe M