thrift-user mailing list archives

From Yann Nicolas <yann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server to client push RPC
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:26:38 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am considering using also the client as a
server but if possible I want to avoid that because of firewall limitations
and because clients do not have always a host recheable from server.
The is no way to have the server using same socket to respond to RPC and
also invoke to client instead of opening another socket in server to client
direction?

Thanks,

Yann Nicolad